Please check back often for updates. All changes will be marked in RED.
I am going to change format here and just share Uriah's email schedule info...
Upcoming Events
Wednesday, 6/17 @ 6:00p
Working on Act 1 Scene 6
Pages 47 - 58
Full cast
Thursday, 6/18 @ 6:00p
Working Act 1 Scene 1
Page 1 - 14
Lockstock
Barrel
Fipp
McQueen
Hope
The Poor (includes Penny, Bobby, etc.)
Saturday, 6/20 @ 9am - Noon
Theater cleaning and deconstruction
Props work
Costume Pulling
Monday, June 22 (6-9pm)
Act I/Scene 3 AND music rehearsal
Pages 21 - 31 (32 -35 if time permits)
Cast called: ALL - if you are not in the scene being blocked, you will be in music rehearsal.
Tuesday, June 23 (6-9pm)
Act I/Scene 4
Pages 36 - 41
Cast called: ALL Poor Ensemble, McQueen, Tiny Tom, Penny, Bobby, Josephine, Soupy Sue, Little Sally, Becky Two- Shoes
Wednesday, June 24 (6-9pm)
Act I/Scene 6 - finish Act I Finale and run the whole scene
Cast called: ALL
Thursday, June 25 (6-9pm)
Act I/Scene 2 & Act I/Scene 5 (if time permits)
Cast called: ALL - if you are not in the scene being blocked, you will be in music rehearsal.
NO REHEARSAL Friday, June 26
Saturday, June 27 (10:00a - 12:30p)
Act II/Scene 4
Pages 86-93
Cast called: ALL - if you are not in the scene being blocked, you will be in music rehearsal.
Monday, June 29 (6-9pm)
Act II/Scene 2
Run Freedom Run w/ Kate B. choreography (Pages 69 - 77)
Cast called: Poor Ensemble, Bobby, Josephine, Becky, Soupy Sue, Hot Blades Harry, Tiny Tom, Hope
Tuesday, June 30 (6-9pm)
Act II/Scene 2
Pages 64 - 69
Snuff That Girl w/ Hannah choreography
Then run all of Act II/Scene 2 (Pages 64 - 77)
Cast called: Poor Ensemble, Bobby, Josephine, Becky, Soupy Sue, Hot Blades Harry, Tiny Tom, Hope, Robby the Stockfish, Billy Boy Bill, Little Sally
Wednesday, July 1 (6-9pm)
Act II/Scene 3
Pages 77 - 86
Cast called: Cladwell, Bobby, Mrs. Millenium, Lockstock, Barrel, Penny, McQueen, Fipp, UGC Ensemble, Hope
Thursday, July 2
Act II/Scene 1
Page 59 - 64
What Is Urinetown w/ Kate B. choreography
Cast called: Lockstock, Soupy Sue, Tiny Tom, Hot Blades Harry, Robby, Becky, Poor Ensemble, Cladwell, McQueen, Josephine, Bobby, Sally
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.